Impact factor of any publication journal is measure of paper cited by authors of other journal. Here as per number of journal paper citation in particular period of time is term as Impact Factor of Journal. So authors who are looking for journals with the highest impact factor can submit their paper by checking number of points such as:
- Number of papers publishes in different issue of each volume.
- Impact factor allot by agencies, who are authorized for this practice.
- Reviewer Team for the publication.
- Processing charges before submission of paper.
- Year of publication start
Paper publication by young author can submit their paper by checking above important points mention above for the publication. Journals who are submitting the paper has to prepare paper with number of points which are need to be covered such as Title, Abstract, Keywords or Index Terms, Introduction, Related work or Literature Survey, Experimental part explanation, Comparison of results with other existing algorithm, Conclusion of paper, Future work, References. Hence a research paper should cover all set of points while other papers type like survey or review are need to be covered by following points like Title, Abstract, Keywords or Index Terms, Introduction, Related work or Literature Survey, Application, comparison of other related techniques, comparison of other related features used by other researcher of same field, Conclusion of paper, Future work, References. Hence budding author can submit their paper by measuring there content on mention section of papers. This Journal provide number of support for the authors who are looking for publication in Journals with Highest Impact Factor Like:
- Publication Support
- Paper Formatting
- Chat Support
- Reviewer Support / comments
- Paper Processing charges clarification before taking the paper for review.
- Improvement of any research work by discussing authors of same field.