TERMS OF SERVICE & Privacy Plicy
IJSRET journal is run by Deng Infotech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. The term ‘IJSRET’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade-marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Indian civil laws.
Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You may reproduce, duplicate, copy, edit, modify and redistribute content that is specifically made available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 International License. However, you may not claim ownership or pretend to be the content owner by republishing without adequate citation and credit with links to the original source of the content.
- Submitting a paper/article/content for publication doesn’t mean that it get published. In other words Article submission is not a guarantee that journal will publish. All submitted articles will get review and it takes time.
- Acceptance of article for publication is partially depends on the reviewer as well.
- After acceptance if author wants to quit the publication then journal not bound the author. Submitting a publication fees is non-refundable after publication. Although if author wants to quit then journal allow it.
- Journal is not responsible for any kind if third parties indexing. All charges were taken for the publication of paper.
E-mail from Us and Others
We are really against unsolicited email and you have all the right to notify us of any such email, and you may also block such a sender. You agree that by registering as a member you solicit to get emails from us and our esteemed partners with regard to the promotional & other information of our offerings unless explicitly requested to firstname.lastname@example.org not to.
Submission of Content on this Website
By providing any Content to our website:
- You agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed;
- You warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth in this Section (Third Party Services).
- You acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Third Party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
IJSRET accepts publication fees against the accepted article publication. If author got article acceptance and paid to journal for publication then journal will publish content.
In case author do not want to publish content then then amount will be refunded only if “Paper is not live/publish/online”. If paper get live/online/publish then amount is non-refundable, although you/author can stop publication.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of services offered by us, you can drop a complaint request by emailing editor@IJSRET.com.