Research journals are categorize into two class paid and unpaid journals while to get fast response from the journals student look for paid journals. Hence publication fees for journals plays an important role when people look for publication. Here it was required that following criteria should be present in these journals.
1. Journal should mention publication cost clearly.
2. Number of authors for different slab of fees.
3. Number of pages in that fee.
4. Certificates are free or not.
5. Review process time.
6. Publication time after acceptance
7. Formatting of document is done by journal or author need to submit paper in format.
So student/ Author who are looking for publication fees for journals can look for above points before selecting any journal for final submission. It was observed that mentor also have confusion where to publish research paper for there scholars but when above points are clear by Journal team than selection get easy and fast.