IJSRET is one of the leading journals in peer reviewed journals list in India. It accepts work from several engineering scholars, researchers, lecturers, and subject experts. Journal provides both free and paid publication process on several subjects such as civil, mechanical, electronics, machine learning, etc. Through the journal, authors can maximize the chance to get their work read by the new audience in the entire world.
Advantages of Publishing in peer reviewed journal:
- It is a good way to get your work checked by experts so that you will get aware of the validity of your work.
- It also provides you with feedback reports by which you can learn about the improvement that can be done on the research paper before publication.
- Sometimes there is a multi-level of peer reviews that give their expert reviews in some of the peer reviewed journals list in India, which is further better to improve the quality of the paper.
- Majority of researchers voluntary likes to publish their work in such peer reviewed journal to authenticate their work.
Apart from the advantages, there are some disadvantages with such peer-review process such as-
- It causes a delay in collecting the shreds of evidence related to research to authenticate a paper
- It is a time-consuming process and causes a delay in the publication of any research paper.
- It is not 100% effective as several journals have a low standard of the peer review process and they can publish a low-quality paper by mistake.
Many journals often charge more money just for the reason they had a peer review committee.