Nowadays every budding researcher aspires to publish their research work manuscript in an international journal. But as the standards of the publication increase so as to increase the fees structure of the journal. Very few have found international journal publication fee 500. That type of journal usually has a high impact factor that’s why they are in that much demand. International journal publication fee 500 posses the free charges for the article processing fees and the other processes. While the few reputed research journals issue so many expenses in in the publication process in name of registration, acceptance, resources accessing, and many more.
International journal publication fee 500 has given concession in the fees for the students and fellows to whose sponsorship didn’t get available. While some of them aren’t financially liable to paid such a high charge. These are the research journal mostly have a high potential and experienced peer-reviewed team. Thinking about such criteria, candidates unable to find the right journal for their publishing research manuscript. Below represent some of the points of finding the right journal:
- The journal must be authorized journal and has the right to published the research papers.
- The journal must be at least five years experienced and has an identity in the market.
- The research journal doesn’t demand extra charges of registration fees and resources accessing fees.
- The journal must be monthly or bi-monthly volume issuing otherwise time gets wasted.
- The journal must have a high impact factor and a strong peer-reviewed team.
The journal should not demand the following fees separately that is the pre-acceptance and post-acceptance fees, registration fees, resource accessing charges, certificate fees, editing charges, etc.