There have been varieties available in the research journals when in the doubt of finding suitable journal for publishing your manuscript. Targeting the right journal for the publishing purpose with the potential platform is tough task. There have been usually two sorted types of journals that is paid journals and unpaid one, but for the quick and effective process paid are prefers only by students and professionals. Thus, the key factor that remains vital is International Journal Publication Fee 100. So before proceeding the publication process, lets focus an eye on the following criteria and additional features that are beneficial in the progression:
- Pre-determined and fixed cost of publication process.
- Additional charges for extra authors must be mentioned.
- Charge per page/extra pages or pages limit must be given.
- Certification charges need to be paid or included in publication.
- Publication period after approval.
- Formatting of manuscript editing.
- Paper format or standards.
- Journal source that open source or paid platform.
So these are the necessary conditions need to be checked before selecting any journals and the International Journal Publication Fee 100 who has a goal for the research journals. Students and authors generally looking for the affordable journal that match with their standards and provide them some sort of extra features. But there are some points that need to be keep in mind while choosing journal:
- Research journal should not be new comer, an ideal journal must be three or more years old.
- Journal must not be yearly or quarterly; ideal journal must be monthly or bi-monthly issued.
- Journal should not issue extra charges and fees in name of pre acceptance and extra author or extra pages, as ideal journal must be liable to provide no limit to pages, and approval.
- Certificates must not be charged separately as it should be included in publication fees.
- Also, digital certificates need to provided for remote location or distant students/authors without extra charges.
- Response given to students should be on time and without delayed.
- The most important feature that journal should be authorised and must have unique 8-digit identity number given after approval by national committee of international journals.