International journal publication is prior requirement for getting higher education degree from any reputed college / university. As number of journals increases with time so selection of good journal is done by estimating its Impact Factor value. This value is calculate by finding the number of publication in a year, number of published paper citation, publication frequency, etc. Hence Best Impact Factor Journals are prior requirement of mentors when scholars looking for the publication of their research work. Publication offers many advantages such as it validate the work done by author which include proposed algorithm or steps or combination, other benefits of this publication is to globalize this work to other people working in same field of research. Author can submit their survey, review, research letter in a international journal. Publication of journal is depend upon the reviewer comment, where reviewer are expert of particular field of research read paper share their comments to further increase the paper quality. So a good reviewer team also help to increase the international journal impact factor. Some of important points for scholars to check the best impact factor journals are mention below:
- International Journal should have age of four year, as old journal increase impact factor value.
- Citation of paper also increase the journal paper quality.
- Author should check the indexing of journal as well, some of sites provide separate link for the indexing of journal.
- Impact factor were provide by the authorized sources or agencies. Most of them provide this indexing value for a year.
- Submission form should be there for paper submission.
- Publication charges of the papers with limitation of number of pages, number of author and area of research are specified.
It is suggested for all young scholar / author to take advise of your respected mentor / guide before paper submission.