International Journal of Scientific Research & Engineering Trends
IJSRET invites individual or team applications for the role of Editor of it Journals. The Editor supervises all editorial content of the Journal. She serves to preserve the editorial integrity and substance of the IJSRET his is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and focused individual with solid editorial experience to edit an exciting journal in IJSRET portfolio.
Duties of editor in IJSRET:-
1. Review some papers in your research interests.
2. Promotion of IJSRET in your colleagues.
3. Promotion of IJSRET in your area of influence.
4. Gather or Recommend high quality papers.
Eligibility for becoming the member of International Editors (Degree and Position requirements) The applicant must hold:-
1. Ph.D. (DOCTOR) DEGREE with good field experiences OR
2. PROFESSOR's Position at accredited academic institution
3. (Good knowledge in some Specific fields) The applicant must have good experiences in his/her specific field of research.
4. The applicants from industrial background with good exposure to technologies.
If you have interest in becoming the editor of IJSRET, complete the form and email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your curriculum vitae (CV). (download form)
Your name will be posted to the Editors' list after the chairs' confirmation. Please remember, review is the most important collaboration of the editor.